Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pictures Worth a Thousand Words--Or Maybe Stunned Silence

I have been pretty serious today, and fairly recently, what with cyberbullying, analyzing the benefits and pitfalls of allowing students to redo assignments, the validity of having SPED teachers as glorified aides, and so forth, I thought I would share something that I found insanely funny.  I know it isn't nice to poke fun at people, but all I have to say is that when people go out in public, even to Wal*Mart, they should take a final look in the mirror before they leave.  They should also think about the appropriateness of the ensemble they are choosing to wear, and whether the clothes fit well.  I'm digressing here, so I just think that you should direct yourself to this website and click on "photos."  I guarantee that if you weren't smiling when you got there, you will be crying with laughter when you leave.

Enjoy!

No comments: